Sunday, August 2, 2009

New sunglasses....

Mom just bought RayBan for me... don't ask me why... had the lens made with degree so I can wear... It should be done on thurs

Somehow I keep thinking about the show seven pounds. The storyline goes like this, the main character looks for people whom thinks needs help the most, then at the end of the show he commits suicide and donates all his organs to the people giving them a second chance at life.

If I had that chance it would be nice, give some other guy whom needs it more than me. I hate myself for everything I do... I hate my char, personality, myself..........


Life seems so dull when all you can think of is the think of all day is the things that gone wrong and all the people whom would love to shoot you anyday....

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment