Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crazy fool...

Haiz some fool I know is drunk again, he drank vodka & beer... At this rate he's gonna be reduced to a wasted drunkard... Good thing he's going for counseling cause I think people whom cut themselves are really stupid cause hurting themselves don't change a thing.

For me if im troubled I would lie on the beach and watch the sunrise like I have always done. Or lie on the beach at night and sleep under the stary sky...

Tomorrow after school got some GPS challenge or something.... Then at night im meeting a guy whom might be interested in buying my tube amplifier for $300...

Haha if the sale goes through I would have money to buy 2 tickets to Michael Learns To Rock! :)

Makes me soo happy just to see him in person...

Stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment