Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too much to do, too little time

Haha finally brought my plane to school to fly it. Creedence and Keong absolutely loved it.

After Ahmad crashed his 3D plane once he didn't want it anymore so he gave it to me..?! Haha I love the little 3D, can't wait for exams to end!

After I demoed to the organisers it seems that they were interested to invite us to perform at the upcoming airshow! But the space they gave us wasn't very big, and the wind there is going to be very strong! Sound like a chaotic test of my skill......

Just signed up for many more things on dates I can't even remember! RRGH! And my portfolio I keep forgeting to buy! Tomorrows the deadline and I still havn't done anything... must somehow come up with something tomorrow...

Regards,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment