Thursday, September 9, 2010

The last min

Well, sorry that I haven't bogged in some time cause during my YOG break my sad anti social life has dwindled down to eat.sleep.starcraft. I just keep on playing and playing non stop all day...

Oh and Xu Jie recently picked up photography! Finally I have found the replacement photographer for production crew...

Ruzana invited all of production crew to her hari raya celebration but sadly only a handful is going... i feel sad for her...

Oh well I have had thoughts of migrating to the US and never coming back again. I don't know why... maybe I hate my life here. looking for a great life somewhere else sounds exciting. Like trekking Europe. I wish I could trek Europe on my own one day...

Back 2 rush studying for the 9.30am principle of dynamics exam...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment