Friday, December 10, 2010

Term Tests are coming...

I don't know why, but sometimes I just get a little sad over god knows what. Its just my anti-social-emo nature to do so, I can't help but be sad over things that goes on in my mind. The tendency to just suddenly disappear just to be alone is just driving me crazy, its just the sudden urge to isolate everyone and just be by myself sometimes for no good reason... Its not addiction to games or anything like that... Its just the need to be alone...

I know of crazy friends whom think im sad cause im single or never had a companion and finding one will somehow solve my tendency to emo... I don't want anyone or any companion, first of all I don't think I will find someone whom has the same interest as me or is like me in anyway... I don't want to hurt myself again over stupid things im just very very afraid of being scarred... I don't have the time or money to support/entertain her... & on top of that I plan to go overseas and might never see this little island again for good... and last of all im not very social... so I don't want one nor do I need one so stop saying like staying single is a bad thing or whatever... What if I don't want children? What if I just want to live the rest of my life alone or single?

I don't know, it seems I am surrounded by so many friends but yet I feel lonely... So whats the answer to this? Drinking seems like a nice short term answer... I feel like alienating quietly...

Maybe tomorrow I will spend some alone time with myself if possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment