Saturday, September 26, 2009

F1 Practice...

Epic fail today. Realised in the morning that the tickets that ming yang bought for me were today... I had no idea until I was in my dad's car on the way to work and when he finally called me after I tried contacting him since 2 days ago as he was in Japan which he didn't tell me when he was arriving home.

Either way left the office at 5pm just in time to catch the 6pm race. Shots same as last time all covered by the irrirating grill and our photos all have those nice lines in them. Sadly Daven couldn't borrow his office zoom lens for me the last minute so I had to use my normal mid range lens... Ming Yang was using his 70-200 telephoto. (telephoto means "can zoom far" in simple terms)

After the mid of the first practice I gave up trying to take photos already as I knew it was all in vain. Ming Yang still tried pretty hard though. I just sat back and enjoyed watching them zoom by.

After that Graeme's dad was nice and treat us all dinner at sushi tei. Honestly I wouldn't have ever eaten there if he didn't invite me to. My first time at sushi tei, was totally lost at what to order or what to eat.......

Oh well anyway end of the year my parents already booked travel agent to Japan already... Hmm the irony going to the place where so many "jap wannabe's" which I dislike would love to go....

I mean whats with the sudden hype about Japan???! I would rather travel korea a second time than go Japan anyday.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment