Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I dont' think I can make it....

Gotta finish the parts manual book for this assembly and another assembly before school starts, considering I can only cover around 6 pages a day its not helping with the fact that there are upcoming camps that eat up my precious time left.

Will be gone form 1st to 3rd oct for camp as a photographer... hopefully can bring my work there and finish up when im free.

Planning to build a new computer when I get my pay soon.... A nvidia gtx275 will most probably be the graphic card. Quad core or not im not so sure yet but 4 or 6 gb of ram will be definitely put in.

The aim setup here is to have around 3 screens. The god of all multitasking :D haha

Hopefully I can PULL THROUGH these few days before the camp. Most likely looks like I might have to work during sunday as per usual again to catch up... haiz.........


Regards,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment