Friday, September 25, 2009

Hmm should I start writing my will soon?

Great I just did a taboo today, I brought the entire machine technical drawings in my thumbdrive so that I can work at home or when im free on the go. My dad warned me that im not supposed to bring such doucuments out of the office as with these plans some1 else can build our product....

Fuck why must I always screw up like some idiot, im damn tired of this already why does it keep happening... and on top of that I work so slow on the project that if im not his son Id most probably be fired a long time ago.....

This is why I said I hated to work for my dad even if the pay is good..... its somewhat very self demoralizing.......

After visiting grandma at the hospital it made me feel even worse, looking at all the old people I wonder how im gonna suffer a slow painfull death and watch myself get disabled.

And for some reason now funeral songs seems very appealing to me..... hmmmmm....

And ming yang that prick bought F1 tickets for me but never say which day he bought! Great! no sms nor contact AT ALL after I smsed him for 2 days.... Lets just pray it isn't tomorrow....

Attached a new song to the blog... go have a listen, its very nice... reminds me of when I was young.......

Stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment