Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Job!

Yea my dad somewhat managed to force me to go to work for him.... Although the pay is good, I don't like the feeling of it. I wouldn't mind working for him for free anyway, alot less stress.... Soon im gonna be making parts manual for his machine products.

So far nothing much has happened, other than the fact that I totally abandoned one group of msn people and for a good reason so as to reduce my stress level. I don't think I can live very peacefully when there are children planning to but slurpees in ur back.

Lots of camps coming up but im afraid I don't think I can join them all. 1) I have another camp that clash 2) I gotta work the only 1 im looking forward to is the mentor training camp as im their photographer :D

Distances are growing between me and many communities. Maybe Im so tired of pleasing everyone I want to take a break. Unappreciated, Misunderstood, Abused, Hated are a few words I can come up with that every1 else could be thinking about me now. I know there are certain people out there are just waiting or plotting my downfall or cursing me behind my back but thats okay, you can't expect everyone in the world to like you, some will some don't.

Been feeling very lonely lately, can't think about any1 to tell anyway. Maybe its hard to find people whom are just like me... for example I hate following stupid things that other people do and sorry to say I really hate certain trends which I think don't make sense, first of all "japanese wannabes", second of all "people pulling out their laptop batteries", third of all "people getting SLR cause they think it looks cool"

And got told by everyone

1) I complain too much
2) I don't do things other people want me to
3) Stop buying things

At this rate I doubt I would find any1 to employ me in future, neither can I run my own business. The best thing I can think about for myself is sleeping on the street and trying to find money. Hmmmm... oh well...

Someone send me to heaven fast cause I don't belong here.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment