Monday, October 5, 2009

hmm lets see what the doctor says...

On thurs I unfortunately experienced a "micro" heart attack lasting 1 minute. It like ur heart hurts like hell and is about to seize.

I just took it as a health warning and rested on friday, saturday I continued to work with no problems. I even stopped myself from drinking coffee and avoid drinking coke.

Then sunday it stuck again this time lasting over 20 to 30 minutes but not as intense as the first time. This time its like it comes n goes very lightly. The light pain just remains there non-stop scaring me like hell... maybe its "time to go" kinda feeling...

Hate waking up early to go work... especially on a monday... so tonite gonna see a GP and see what he says....

Listening to the song: "yesterday" by Beatles. Go have a listen.... its another one of those lonely, sad, emo songs haha...

Stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment