Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ho ho new ram!




Just bought these RAM's today.... 4GB worth of it!

Awww they perform amazingly! Wonderful speed! Now the only thing slowing down my entire computer is the CPU....

Finally retired from work today, got to photograph the 3 days Week 0 orientation camp from wed to fri.. haiz... no rest for me.......

My doc has called a appointment with me to release the results of the ECG test I had. Lets pray nothing is wrong......

Will most likely meet a couple of people at my clubroom tomorrow, seems like the problem we have has been coming from 1 guy spouting nonsense. We will have to deal with him.

On the bright side, after watching that vid "PikaPika" (special thanks to Leekiang) I have been interested in starting my own production. Its gonna be big though, I need tonns of volunteers, cameraman, technical crew, artists, scripwriters, etc...

Don't get excited all yet, its still in the planning stages, nothing is confirmed yet but when it is I will announce for volunteers for positions.

Gonna have to make a website for it too.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment