Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cmon pull through......



There u go, the pic.

Most likely I might stop working from monday onwards. Just need a break from it... been going nuts non-stop.

Need time to finish packing my room etc... edit photos... install softwares... list goes on n on

Can't believe clive took another $45 without asking me. Now he owes me $80... Great... Im never lending him money again.

Theres been some "crazy" things going on with the aeromodeling club recently, its as crazy as open war... I still can't understand why we can't all get along like my other clubs do.

At my maximum pace I can only do 1 project a day, I got 3 more to go... I don't know if I should come back n work on Saturdays for dad... Cause I can't work next week anymore or im gonna die...

Still havn't got the chance to play any computer games despite my new computer upgrade. Its just sitting there..... sigh......

On the bright side I am "shadowing" Daven on his paid photoshoot on 30th this month. Shadow being (internship for photographers) etc

Most probably gotta do for 2 years before I can start doing paid assignments.

Happy to learn 1 of my cousin got a boyfriend. Congrats!

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment