Thursday, October 8, 2009

Uncle Clement or Uncle Yong Wei !

Been trying to find the time to post the pictures of my close cousin's new born baby but seems like I have been too busy and coming home late.

The only things that I could think of daily mind were old folks in hospital waiting for their time or health problems that I might have and how would I die. Nothing but just thoughts about death & death & death...

Till like a sign from god I managed to meet my cousin's baby. It somehow reminds me that looking at death is looking at the end, not the beginning. Everyone has so much hope that he will be handsome, strong, smart & caring including me.

Maybe I wasted my whole youth and health and its all too late for me. I never did study nor behave very well when in primary school... Neither could I make the tip top grades even though I tried my best for O levels... but I never regret cause I did all I could!

Ya maybe im not as talented and it takes me much more work to get the same results as other people but too bad, what can I do?

Though its the end of me I hope he has a wonderful happy life and I would try and live long enough to see it!

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment