Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bad Timing

Went all the way to textile center at lavender from school to but some helicopter parts only to find it closed.

Then in the evening I rushed finish my maths assignment only to find out that I can't contact the tutor..

Then arrived at my friend's birthday party only to sat there for around 45mins before going home. I had to pay $10 for the damn cab fee there...

Seems like the whole day is all about bad timing haha.

We also test flew westly's plane, there was something wrong with it but keong insisted on flying it and ended up crashing it into the large rainwater drain, lucky it was still dry and he managed to get out almost unharmed.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Wis me luck for my lab test!

stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment