Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Creedence strikes back!

Haha lame title I know. Anyway after we managed to kick out that extremist from our club, he returned today to make more fuss, for his old plane which he broke himself he is now holding our club responsible for it, and demands we fix it for him before returning it...

Keong not wanting trouble just gave in just to get rid of him once and for all, I am very afraid in my next 2 years in tp I would have to fend off that guy from our club...

My heli developed some issuses today and for some weird reason unable to take off. That was kinda depressing after all the money and effort I put in.

On the bright side Mr Yu mechatronics course manager wanted my help again and this time to be his experimental craft test pilot. Well I was honored to and took up the offer :)

Went home early by 9 today as promised to my parents, I have production crew on wed thurs and fri which will be late... I don't know how I am going to convince them...

I'm gonna wake up at 5 tomorrow to chiong study for ssmat quiz! 4 chapters.... wish me luck :)

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment