Saturday, January 23, 2010

I really need to get one fast...

Well violin lessons went generally okay today except that the teacher made a big fuss about me using my old 3/4 size violin which was obviously too small for me.

He said if I practiced too much on the small one when I get the right size I would have to start all over since all the notes are in different locaions.

I found a brand named lutherie which is within budget, around 1.2k sgd. Hopefully my dad says okay and I can ask them to send it asap :)

Meanwhile I talked to Darren and he has kindly agreed to lend me his precious 1.6k violin for the time being.

Got almost everything done on my helicopter and tomorrow after installing and callibrating I should be able to test fly it. I should be asking other heli pros in the flying area for help on helping me set it up.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment