Thursday, January 28, 2010

muahaha tickets

;D



Hahaha Guangting in ur face! :D
Poly ftw! Who ask u go JC?
I got a whole bag FULL of goodies!

Haha just went for a breifing today for the air show that im supposed to help out as crowd control. On the up side we get trade day tickets and lotsa freebies.

Alot of my favourite aircraft manufacturers will be there, Sukhoi, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northdrop Gruman will all be there too..

Was pretty late for production crew practice cause of that! Ugh..

Reached home at 1am.. totally sucky performers all so demanding force us to stay overtime to cover for them.

I realised that the show im taking up on 5 feb crashes with my air show, im in deep trouble.... I gotta find a solution or a replacement for me.

And I found out the name of that mysterious girl I keep passing by and says "Hi Clement" to me yet I don't even know her. lol

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment