Sunday, December 13, 2009

Exams over its playtime!!!

Well, as you guys expected, im playing like mad mad mad now!

L4D2, Xbox etc etc...

Project has just started and so far so good, we are going to make plans for the thing very soon. Will take some pics and post here.

Monday I think there is Production Crew training too. Too bad I don't think I can make it for the Christmas party cause im going overseas. Im not sure about timing though, maybe by sheer chance i might get to go. Who knows.

At the moment leonard has been sleeping over at my house for 2 days and counting. I just fixed his new graphic card and ram into his computer. He seems really happy, after all his graphic card is so huge like a monster, it barely fit into the casing. He really needs a new casing.

On top of that im currently creating a l4d2 server, after many many many trail and error im this close to getting it done. Wish me luck

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment