Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So far so good

Well maths went pretty predicted today so nothing surprising, should get a minimum of at least 70/100 so thats confirm a B at least hopefully if the sun shines on me a A... XD

Tomorrow having Digital Fundamentals 2, pretty easy considering the fact it only took me roughly 1 hour of my nighttime to go through the whole thing and do a term test paper also. Should be scoring for tomorrow for sure.

Only worrying thing is my SSMAT and my Aerospace Physics.

The problem is I would love to start early and use the free time I have now to revise them but im afraid it might affect some of the things im being tested on tomorrow. In psychology they call it retrograde something.... haha im a bad psychology student...

Anyways looks like this weekend will be very very packed n busy, im supposed to help leonard fix his computer and help marcus take photos of brown eyed girls all a the same time and day.

Btw Brown Eyed Girls the famous korean pop group is coming to sg from 11 to 14, fri to sun. Just nice on the days that i promised leonard to fix his computer in which I had promised a long time ago so I can't turn him down now.

Hopefully none of the timings clash or anything.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment