Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yes, Dfund2 was a cakewalk

Haha ya its so easy im breaking out my old word, the cakewalk. lol!

Technicly walking on cake isn't very easy but what the heck!

I finished the paper 20 minutes into the exam and i had 40 mins left, soon I saw many other friends walk out of the exam so i checked it in another 5 mins and left.

First time ever taking a paper so easy that im confident enough to leave 25mins into the exam.

Other than that nothing much happens, just some daily stuff coming home, watch a few videos take a nap, studied finish tomorrows subject (which is somewhat a cakewalk too)

Only thing was it felt kinda weird today going home so early, I normally don't go home that early!

On a side note any "How I met your mother" fans season 5 episode 10 just came out 13 hours ago as im writing this. Im already Bit-Torr***ing it.

Stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment