Friday, December 4, 2009

Its is coming.... and im not ready....

Term tests are here and no im not a single bit prepared for it. Im totally screwed this time. Im way way way behind schedule and im not catching up fast enough.

Most friend's get only 3 or 4 subjects but not me.... It had to be 5.....

That's right, monday to friday straight non-stop tests next week. I have only covered like 2 to 3 subjects so far....

On the bright bright bright side, I got a mystery call from Mr. Yu today suddenly asking me to meet him for some open house thing he wants me to do. So I went to meet him and its much much much better than it sounds.

He has put me in charge of the project to Refurbish a actual real A4 Skyhawk cockpit to fit a simulator game inside. So I am definitely gonna get my hands down and dirty ;D

Its gonna be sooooo coooooool (yes im so so psyched) and on top of that the simulator ain't any boring 1 its a xbox game :D

Okay enough about that maybe I might post some pictures someday.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment