Thursday, December 10, 2009

Haha Finally 4am the magical time...

Yup after being totally stressed out being not able to solve a simple ssmat question for hours I went home to take a break.

After eating alot alot of junkfood and a movie (2012) later... I tried at the question again and again and again... tilll

I finally got the solution on how to calculate a certain tension force.... after so many hours and brainstorming...

Hahas I should seriously start attending lectures and tutorials to save the trouble of this kinda shit...

Well at least i learnt it the hard hard way and it is memorized very well. I guess thats the way I learn.

Hahas Randy was complaining to me how doomed she was... well she almost hit the ulitmate level of damnation. The Creedence level, he only opens the book 1 day before the term test... hahaha

Got too much junk food left.... damn wasted... its 4am in the morning and I hope I can wake up in time tomorrow.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment