Sunday, May 23, 2010

Arrgh... don't ask me to do that...

Yea I would rather do that. Why on earth would "problem solving & process skills" (psps) module ask me to write a "creative ending" to a story? Im a ENGINEERING student not some STORYBOOK WRITER. Asking me to write a creative ending to a story is like asking a blind man to paint the 16th chapel on my ceiling....

Then after that I finally managed to finish that. I realised I still have APEL 2... And for all TP students you should know this...

Service Reflection (500 words minimum)

I was like what the hell?? And since I skipped the previous APEL I have no damn clue on how to write that... TP seriously needs to rethink their compulsory modules... Its a god damn waste of time. I could be better off studying for the French test or the upcoming Term Test but no... these dumb things have such a tight deadline...

Anyway as I said earlier I was going to sell my full set of camera equipment cause im doing a major upgrade... This is a really expensive move and to make things worse, the model im intending to buy has rumors that its going to be replaced soon. I really hope it does come out asap before I buy it cause its going to cause the price of that "now new" model to drop...

Shouldn't think too much and just pay hahaha...

Take care,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment