Sunday, May 23, 2010

FML...

When I finally managed to complete the dumb APEL-2 500 word report on a "disadvantaged group" I called up my friend to ask him how do I submit this. He then replies "you email your response to the first part to the tutor". Then I found out I only needed to write the first paragraph of that 500 and I wrote the whole thing out. The deadline was July..... FML...

Oh well conversation endings seems to be getting worse when on msn. It always ends awkwardly with both sides silent... It feels like crap to end that way... Maybe I will stop using msn soon... If that happens... Then I would be "Clement the anti-social guy" hahaha. Anyway it seems that way since im moving away from everything anyway. No one gives a shit anyway.

Random thought, maybe when ur born, they should give you a birth cert. It should say, "Congratulations! Welcome to this cruel world! Remember to enjoy the first 8 years cause you will never get it back!" Hahaha before you start getting social, monetary and health problems.

Bloody French test is this tues and I have no clue or motivation to study for it... Hopefully my other equally confused friend will study with me on monday...

On a brighter note, old home sound system amplifier broke down, going shopping with dad later to look for a new one... yay... <-- only source of happiness is materialistic behavior haha

Stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment