Sunday, May 9, 2010

Here comes the problems one after another...

Here the comes problems one after another...

Had a really bad stomach cram this morning.. So after calling many people for help on this lucky 1 friend answered.

So I took his suggestion and went to take a nap since I only slept about 3 hours as I had to wake up early to practice the violin.

So after a nap I felt much better but bec of some incident i was forced to go out and also run quite alot.

This time it got worse again so I called some friends again and lucky only 1 answered again. He ran outta suggestions.. Other than to see the doctor.

Only wanting to see the doctor as the last resort cause I thought it would go away if I let it be.

In the end it hurt so bad my mom dragged me to see the doctor in the middle of the night again....

Turns out I got gastric... Who would have thought... Maybe cause I skipped lunch? Or what exactly I dunno but it's kinda stupidly funny to just finish a set of medication last week and get a whole new set this week....

I'm sooo dying haha.

Stay well,
Clement

Ps. My sign off is kinda ironic haha


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment