Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sleep-over...

Izuan, Darryl, Keefe, Noel and Benjamin all came over to my house on friday night for a "Band of Brothers" marathon.. 10 episodes, each about a hour plus...

We watched till 7 before they had to go, didn't complete it. It needed too much time.

Whole house is a mess, have to recable a couple of stuff. Internet went down twice surprisingly. Couldn't source the problem. Everyone was too busy playing their stuff.

Im also selling my full set of Nikon equipment soon, maybe I will post the advertisement on sunday. Hopefully I can sell everything by sunday.

Tired as slept quite little. Haha on the floor in-fact cause I didn't have enough beds so 2 took the sofa 1 took the bed 1 took the mattress so Noel and I slept on the floor haha.

Got a whole buncha reports, editing, and stuff to do, maybe I will take a nap first.

Take Care,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment