Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yay fantastic dinner. Haha.

Yay fantastic dinner. Haha.

Ever since I started hanging out with Ben, I have been going to nice places to eat almost every week! (not everyday lah once only)

Let me introduce Ben, he is a very influential food critic and his opinions are highly regarded. You can find him on the rapidly growing forum called "I Eat I Shoot I Post" which has gotten much publicity lately.

That aside last week's illness is gone but I caught a stupid cough after I just finished my medication -.-"

Seems like im not the only one with the cough as everyone around me seems to have caught it... I don't think its that serious yet so im just going to ignore it.

And someone managed to talk me into wanting to buy a new camera.. >.<
oh no... I can see much more of my money being burnt away on more gadgets in future...

And realized that my style of photography is more of event, rather than themed. I guess im able to cover events but themed I rarely get the chance to do so. I think I would need to shoot more cosplayers to improve my skill on that area of "themed" shooting.

At the end of the day, by just shooting events, I rarely get anything nice to put in my portfolio. Not that I really need one but it will be very nice to look back and be proud of that photo you took.

Just waited IP Man the first movie. I still feel that IP Man 2 is still way better haha. It had much much more buildup than the first movie.

I haven't had the initiative to practice violin this week :X im so dead when the teacher is coming in the morning. I guess im going to wake up extra early to practice for at least 2 hours before he comes...

And on top of that, still haven't got the chance to tidy up all my photos etc... and people are already pushing me to release it...

And hopefully I can update this blog that not many people read.

Stay Well,
Clement


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment