Monday, June 22, 2009

Arrgh! Stressss! Im so sick of this....

I suck at math, without doubt, I scored 59/100 for this term test.... depression.....

Either way will try harder next time..... sigh........

Clubroom politics again? Oh god please don't get me started on that..... Im so sick of it... Trying to please the whole world is extremely dermoralising in the process.

Now what else? People spreading rumors? Oh you backstabbing piece of shh....... So you get ur petty revenge by spreading rumors? Thanks ah... thanks...

Now that schools reopened MORE WORK I just realised the whole shhhhT load of things that I must catch up on... Homework, practice etc... I can't study in advance for certain subjects now cause now they are much more advanced....

And last of all DEBT! Now that school reopens do I get my allowance, and with debt almost hitting 100, it isn't funny when I look at my wallet having only $10 and surviving throughout the the whole week for breakfast lunch and maybe dinner. This is a living nightmare.

And last of all, my mum thinks I have a girlfriend?? HAHAHA who would love this ugly, bad tempered guy? This is soo stupid, I know what im capable of and NOT capable of and that is actually have a relationship.

Sorry to all the readers, had to vent my anger somewhere.....

Stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment