Friday, June 19, 2009

Cycling Training!



Finally met Ming Yang at 6am at East Coast park. We watch the sun rise then we set off to changi for breakfast! The trip there was pretty slow as we were traveling around 17km/hr or so cause he brought this cousin.

Once there, Ming Yang suggested we eat beside our bicycles... Im was giving him the "wtf" look. And he was serious so I tagged along. I bought hor fun and he bought ba chor mee. We then took the tray all the way outside and sat there and eat.... LOL

Either way on the trip back to east coast we decided to cycle faster up and down the track while his cousin completes it. We cruise somewhere around 30km/hr up and down that long stretch of bicycle track beside the airport runway. Not once but 5 times!

Either way, my pathetic attempt to repair my el cheapo old bike was in vain... the tyre tube had so many holes leaking air that it was impossible to patch.... Looks like I can't bring my mom cycling tomorrow morning. Either I jog and she cycles or we wait till the afternoon and repair it before going off...

I seriously need a new pair or pedals and a speedometer + a handle bar extension....

1 day countdown to school reopen! YAY!

Regards,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment