Saturday, June 6, 2009

Repair after repair...

This morning covered the event for RCSC as they had a race. The shots turned out pretty good although if I had a telephoto it would be nicer....

My heli kept giving me problems one after another, first the motor came out, then the tail rotor flew out then now the new motor pinion gear won't fit..... ugh looks like its grounded till next week.

Gotta start studying for next term on monday, no more slacking! I still have no idea when the exam results are released.... I will just check the online portal daily...

Keefe won 6th place in the race. Congratulations to him!

Now gotta fix all the computers at home.... a few months worth of problems.... a few reformats and a network change. Plus I still have to set up the website for the the AMIG club soon.... sigh...

You stay well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment