Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gloomy day....




Went to the PC show today with Leonard, felt kinda bad cause I made him wait almost 2 hours :X

LOL not my fault cause when I wanted to leave my mum said that she wanted me to visit my grandma at the hospital first and she offered to fetch me there after that. So I said okay, but my grandma went on and on and on... so after that by the time I reach there and found the place Leonard already half dead.... so Leonard hope u forgive me!

I bought a linksys router and a reciever (dad wanted it!)... and had a picture with Halo 3's Master Chief helmet! Haha the legendary game set was like $190+ I think.... crazy....

I guess im gonna start training for the cycling event by safra next week. Which day not confirm yet, but most likely gonna cycle from east coast to changi if possible....

(oh yea it was team PLUS-STICK not plastic :X)

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment