Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2... Very Good

Fantastic opening, lots of intense scenes and fighting + lots of good humor :)

9/10 rating from me. I predict there will be a transformers 3 coming soon though, cause the bad guys are not "compeletely" dead yet.

Ran out of $$ completely. Looks like I can't eat tomorrow. The most I can afford is my $0.40 coffee. Well good enuf, coffee gives you eternal life! Hahaha

Cheered up a little today despite many problems. Got 40/50 for Digital fundamentals! Topped da class but really this is just luck la. Im sure my classmates will overtake me soon. After all im not very talented, I gotta study very hard for things that take other people a short time to master.

CKT results release on friday... Either way because of my math I doubt I will get the certificate programme anymore... Oh well another one my dreams and ambitions smashed in my face again.

Stay Well,
Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment