Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New motor is a powerhouse!

Haha finally installed the brushless motor and its wonderfully powerfull the sound of it spinning says it all. Now the helicopter tail motor is soo weak it always spins outta contol. Still dreaming of the belt drive....

Anyway, dumb yi hao juz spammed my blog -_-"

He really too free. He and his gf on my flirting when he got a paper in the next 10 min....... such confidence....

These are one of the many dangers of having a gf first of all its that u waste endless $$ on her. I seen many poor folks including my dad.....

Second of all they turn all mushy and soft. It disgusts me..... "oh I luv u, oh I luv u too".....

Well I'm not gonna say I won't have one in future but I guarentee I won't turn mushy or spend endless $$. But who would want this poor, ugly guy? Hahaha

You stay well,

Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment